NYS IPM Annual Report 1999-2000
New Yorkers Deserve A Strong Economy, A Healthy Environment; IPM Delivers
We Invite You . . .
What We Discovered:
- E-Pests Keep Vineyards Current
- Early Warning system Aids Sweet Corn Growers
- Egg Producers Pleased with Reduced Pests - and Costs
- Carrot Research Gets to the Root of a Pest Problem
- Apple IPM Shines in Two-County Demo
- What Makes a Wasp Welcome?
- Greenhouse Growers Battle a Deadly Duo
- Hairy Alfalfa Most Unappealing to Destructive Pest
- How Tough Are Beneficials?
- "Branching Out" Keeps Readers Clued-in
- Users Tap Hotline to Experts
- Natural Enemy and Breeding May Suppress Aphid Pest
- Mildew-Eating Mite: Tomorrow's Vineyard Superhero?
- Weeds in Your Turf? Here's Fescue to the Rescue