Community IPM Coordinating Council Membership
- Establish and maintain effective two-way communication between the NYS Community IPM Program and its many constituents.
- Help establish a heightened awareness and understanding of the concept and practice of IPM among citizens of New York and beyond.
- Advise the NYS IPM program on strategic planning and critical issues.
- Identify program strengths and areas where improvement is needed.
- Help establish priorities for program outreach and research that are based on needs of constituents.
- Build support for IPM and the NYS IPM Program.
- Identify not only ways to ensure adoption of IPM but also ways to measure that adoption
Community IPM Coordinating Council
Barbara Ahern, Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment
Geri Barish, Long Island Breast Cancer Coalition
Gil Bloom, Standard Pest Management
Lynn Braband, NYS IPM Program
Caroline Bragdon, NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene
Laurie Broccolo, Broccolo Tree & Lawn Care
Peter Castronovo, Environmental Health & Safety, Univ. of Rochester
Kaycee Cole, New York State Department of Health
Brian Eshenaur, NYS IPM Program
Steven Frantz, Global Environmental Options (GEO) LLC
Matt Frye, NYS IPM Program
Thomas Gallagher, Albany County Cooperative Extension
Jody Gangloff-Kaufmann, NYS IPM Program
Ron Gardner, Cornell Univ. Pesticide Management and Education Program
Jennifer Grant, NYS IPM Program
Pam Hadad-Hurst, NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
Laura Haight, NY Public Interest Research Group
Sharon Heath, NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene
Wendy Hord, NYS United Teachers
Richard Kammerling, RK Chemical Systems
Margaret Kelly, NYS Dept. of Agriculture & Markets
Fred Koelbel, Port Jefferson School District
Elizabeth Lamb, NYS IPM Program
Joellen Lampman, NYS IPM Program
James Leach, NYS Dept. of Health
Kitty Lee, Residex
Bob Meakin, NYS Wildlife Management Association
Scott Menrath, NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
Yvette Mitchell, NYS Dept. of Health
Audrey Moore, US EPA Region 2
Chuck O’Neill, CCE Invasive Species Program
Maureen O'Neill, US EPA Region 2
Curtis Petzoldt, NYS IPM Program
Mary Roy, NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
John Santacrose, Attorney at Law
Terry Schmitz, Broccolo Tree & Lawn Care
Beth Seme, NYS Turfgrass Assoc.
Daniel Sullivan, Fieldstone Secondary School
Carl Thurnau, NYS Education Department
Kevin Trotta, North Rockland Central School District
Pat Voges, Nassau/Suffolk Landscape Gardeners
Christopher Watkins, Cornell Cooperative Extension