->Home > nysipm > tools
The tools on the left can help you practice IPM:
- Teaching IPM: Resources for those who want to teach IPM in the classroom or on the farm.
- Environmental Impact Quotient (EIQ): The purpose of this bulletin is to organize the published environmental impact information of pesticides into a usable form to help growers and other IPM practitioners make more environmentally sound pesticide choices.
- NEWA, IPM's Network for Environment & Weather Applications: A network of electronic weather instruments, associated pest forecast models, and radar weather forecasts. New York State IPM Program staff provide technical and administrative support.
- Elements of IPM: The IPM Elements outline tried and true IPM practices for a crop; they define how IPM methods can be applied in crop production; and they help prioritize research projects and extension programs that will benefit growers. more ...
- Trac Software: Keep records up-to-date, generate reports, analyze pest management strategies and improve IPM practice with Trac software.
- Interactive Plant Manager: an online tool for diagnosing insect pests of woody ornamental plants.