Program Staff: Brian Eshenaur
Integrated Pest Management Program
2449 St. Paul Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14620
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND RELATED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Science in Horticulture,
Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA 1982 – 1986
Master of Science in Plant Pathology,
North Carolina State University, Raleigh , NC 1986-1988
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Monroe County , Horticulture Program Leader. 1995-2006
University of Kentucky Plant Pathology Department, Plant Disease Diagnostician 1989-1995
Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, Regulatory Diagnostic Laboratory 1986
- Assist Western NY Cornell Cooperative Extension educators in the development, design, conduct, and reporting of Ornamental or Community IPM projects funded through the NYS IPM Program.
- Act as technical resource for other Ornamental and Community IPM extension activities in Western NY.
- Assessment of IPM needs for the production of ornamentals plants in Western NY
- Evaluation of Alternative Herbicides for Control of Annual and Perennial Weeds in Ornamental Gardens
- Promotion of weed suppressive groundcover research results
MEMBERSHIPS & SERVICE
Cornell’s Program Work Teams:
- Landscape Horticulture (Co-chair 2002-05)
NYS Certified Nursery Professional
American Society of Horticulture Science
American Phytopathological Society
Board Member NYS Region 5, Nursery Association